Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What I'm Loving Right Now!

Hey guys! Sorry I havent posted in a while, finals are kicking my ass...
Anyways! I wanted to share something I found thats really great..!!

Since my make up takes me less than 10 minutes, and even less for school...
I'm the ultimate master at getting ready start to finish super fast...

So heres what ive been doing to shorten my routine! From 10 minutes to 6 or 7!

After I wash my face I put on moisturizer and my eye lid primer, so while one dries, the other is being applied and I have no drying time! saving 1-2 minutes...

Foundation-applying over top not completely dried moisturizer, you use only a tiny bit and it blends and your skin really shows through!

For the eyes,  heres what I've been dying to tell you guys, I found TWO great new combos!!


ONE!

Primer
VEX-MAC all over eye lid
Shale-MAC in crease and lower lash line
Chammomile-MAC Limited Edition Warm & Cozy collection-high light


TWO! (fav!)


Primer
Satin Taupe-MAC all over eye lid-lower lash line!
Patina-MAC in crease
VEX- MAC above Patina with a 224 brush, lightly
Chammomile-MAC Limited Edition Warm & Cozy collection-high light


I never ever use eyeliner, I think it is too dramatic, and I like the soft smokey look...

Natural eye make up doesnt suit me in particular, but then again, if your wearing make up, its not natural so hey, whats wrong with a hot brown smokey eye at 9 am?! ;)


Hope that helps!


Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment