Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Dior Skin Nude Foundation Review


So in my very unprofessional opinion, this foundation is great. Dior Skin Nude is truly a great foundation, with several terrible things wrong with the package that makes it hardly usable. First things first, if you can get the foundation out, its AMAZING! The coverage is medium and very very creamy. Doesn't dry to quick or slow so you can blend it out with a brush for a good one to two minutes or so. It has a great scent to it, in my opinion, that makes me feel really fresh. It gives a dewy satin look to the skin as well. It goes great over fresh moisturizer for those of us with dry skin, and it doesn't dry the skin out. It lasts all day! Its so great.. :( If only it weren't 50 $ and impossible to get out of the pump.
Every other day or so, I have the issue with the pump. It clogs. And you may think its my fault, and I am too messy and I don't take care of it. WRONG. Ugh, everyone seems to have this issue. And for the price, I will be using all of it, if I can even get it out of the bottle. You have to push and push and push and sometimes it won't even push. Not even if I turn it over and put the pump on the counter and lean with my entire body weight on it. Won't budge. Eventually after around 5-10 minutes or so, -really not great for girls on the go...-it usually comes out. And works for 1-2 days, and then you restart the process.
Therefore!
Pros:
Great coverage
Great range of colors
Great scent
Blend able
Doesn't dry too quickly on the skin
Doesn't dry skin out
Cons:
PACKAGING
Price, very very expensive at 50$ with tax...
Therefore, if anyone has a good foundation for combination skin, more dry than oily, please let me know! I was thinking MUFE Mat Velvet..if that's what it is called? Anyway, recommendations please!
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment