Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Benefit Boi-ing Industrial Concealer Review


Benefit Boi-ing Concealer ...! Another review. Haha.
Okay! So another one of those products I never wore until about a year ago. I havent ever worn concealer because I have really good skin for the most part. But the lack of sleep I get, this comes in handy. This concealer comes in three shades, 01, 02, 03.. 01-02 are great for fair to medium skin, 03 is a bit darker, but there is not a great color for WOC. This Concealer is a great multi-purpose concealer. It really does a great job covering blemishes, and the under eye area. It comes in a pot, like above, and you can use your finger or a brush. I think your finger is way better with these type of products because you warm up the product making it easier to blend. This makes it easier to apply because you don't get that "spot" of concealer. It is a great product, as are alot of Benefits. However it does start rather sheer, which I like because I dont like to wear alot of make up in general so I don't feel "fake" when wearing this. It really builds up though if you have a bad blemish. Also, it doesn't need to be set with a powder because it looks that good, but its always a good idea to!

A few tips when using concealer, and this concealer in general...

Always, foundation 1st, concealer 2nd.. ALWAYS
Set with a powder to get good staying power
Use fingers to apply, it makes it easier to apply.
Don't over apply, and don't go concealer crazy. Covering your whole face with it is dumb. Skip foundation and use concealer everywhere if your going to do that.
Concealer, Mascara, Lipgloss. Three main things to pulling of a wake up and go face.


5 stars for sure. Yay benefit. I love you!


Morgan

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I love your blog, your reviews & amazing, and are lots of brands and make up i love, especially MAC & NARS!
    Thank you for following my blog, it means a lot! :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete