Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

MAC Bronzing Powder in Golden-Review


Mac Bronzing Powder in Golden.
For almost a year now I have been using Nars Laguna Bronzer. I too fell on that band wagon... However, it's so expensive and a little too shimmery. Definitely not over rated, but there are other great products out there that give a more realisitc and not so shimmery tan. MAC Golden, is just that, but gets no love! As a very fair person, sometimes refered to as Casper's sister...I really really like bronzer. So much so that if i could wear only one make up product, it would be this. But since I am so fair, and wear it year round, all over my face, I need it to be realisitc, and more or less -matte. Golden by MAC is great because it does just that! I love it! It creates a realistic glow about the skin. It is practically impossible to go over board with and blends effortlessly. I apply it with a fluffy bronzer brush, like a MAC 136. The "3" technique is okay, but I prefer it all over. I go lighter around my jawline and hair line... Lastly, there is no orange tint at all. Even at the end of the day on new year eve...about 1130 pm for me :) after wearing all day, it faded slightly but there was absolutely no orange in sight. 5 stars for MAC Bronzing Powder in Golden!
Pros:
Packaging... I always love MAC packaging
Color-perfect bronzer for us fair people of the world..
Can't be over done
No shimmer!! WOO!
Cons:
Does fade slightly by the end of the day
Will rub off on to clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment