Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Korres Lip Butter Review in Guava!


Korres Lip Butter in Guava.
So as my first blog, I hope this goes okay...
Ill start first with a little about why I'm doing this..
A year or so ago, i hit a really rough patch in my life. Somehow, I fell and landed in M.A.C. Long story short, I turned my life around. It changed everything from my confidence, and self esteem, and five minutes to get ready turned into fifteen. Long story short, makeup became my outlet. I discovered the YouTube makeup world and have been enthralled ever since. All the men and women were sharing their knowledge, and saving me alot of money from trying out and testing all these different products. I loved it. So thats exactly what im going to do with everyone out there. If anyone even reads this?
On with my first review...
5 stars for sure. Its awesome! I love this stuff. Firstly, I love nude lips, and MAC hue lipstick with underage gloss is what i swear by; yet with the winter and the climate i live in the cold weather has really gotten ahold of my lips and i cant wear my favorite lip combo when they're chapped as all get out. It looks awful with peeling skin, really attractive. This should definitely help. Secondly, the color is great. It looks white, but comes off on the lips as an opaque baby pink! its AWESOME! the only draw back is it is in a pot so i have to jam my finger into it evertime, which is really sanitary. Yum. But it will be okay, as long as no one tries to use it. Gross!
Pros:
First and foremost, very moisturizing
Great color pay off
Awesome scent! Truly like guava..
Long lasting moisturizing qualities
Cons:
Packaging
Well, I hope that helped someone.
If only ever one person reads this and is helped, ill feel accomplished.
Morgan!

No comments:

Post a Comment