Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ralph Lauren Hot

So guys, I know its not make up, but I have to do a reveiw on this! This is my all time favorite perfume ever. It seriously smells hot. It is a warm, spicy vanilla, that is a mixture of maple syrup and coconut! It smells seriously amazing. It is kind of expensive, 60$ for a medium size bottle. Not as bad as my Burberry Classic, Weekend or Beat, or Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy but it is still not as cheap as Gwen Stefani's perfume or something along the lines of Victorias Secret. Now this perfume is really strong. I love it personally. It doens't give me a headache, and it is not a sweet perfume. It smells warm and comforting, like imagine being on a tropical island, and a perfume you'd wear for a night out at some trpoical dance club, or awesome restaurant..this would be that perfume. It is perfect for anyone who has a beachy feel to them, loves the smell of summer in a bottle, or just wants to smell amazing. As for a little extra ... guys think it smells amazing. fyi ;)

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment