Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

MAC Pink Swoon Blush


Another review! MAC Pink Swoon sheertone blush!
First and foremost! I love all MAC products, but their blushes were tricky at first.
I originally purchased MAC Well Dressed, loving the color, and the color on my cheeks was awesome! Little did I know it was about 6 layers of blush to get that color I wanted..a baby pink! Being very fair, I have to wear a blush of some sort, or my cheeks get lost! But the well dressed was too much work. I went into MAC today and told my MUA about this little issue. She and I went through all the blushes and decided on Pink Swoon. It gives the color I wanted out of Well Dressed, but I barely touch my brush to the product! Its awesome...In love! I know people talk about MAC breaking their skin out, but I have the most sensative skin of anyone I know (I cant even use scented face wash) and I've had no problems..knock on wood. I use their MSF's, blushes, and bronzer and am in love with them all!
Pros:
Great packaging
Great Color payoff
Product will last you for-ev-er.
No scent! Finally..
Cheaper than most blushes
Cons:
... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment