Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bare Minerals... Forgot how much I was in love with..


BARE MINERALS..Best make up on this earth.
So I'm assuming who ever is reading this has read the rest of my blogs, and saw I wear DIOR foundation. Well, I had enough of the pump, and went to MUFE Mat Velvet +..Well that was great, but I bought the lightest shade.. And started tanning the day after I bought it. (I have a dance coming up and I'm going to visit my boyfriend in two weeks-can't be pale...) Therefore, it was too drying, and WAY too light. So Im going to hold onto that for next winter..But since I've been tanning my skin is really nice. So I automatically think to summer..and remember BARE MINERALS! Bare minerals literally is the best foundation for the summer. It really allows the glow of the natural skin to show through. AND! The coverage is amazing. Im so excited to share with you all I'm color medium. Yes, I'm that tan. WOO HOO! I still use bronzer though.. I know I'm insane. But heres why you should buy BARE MINERALS!

Really allows the natural glow of the skin to show through, but has good coverage.
Feels amazing on the skin.
FAST & EASY!

Give this great foundation a try, I think I'll stick with bare minerals well through the summer..!!

Hope this helps, Morgan!

No comments:

Post a Comment