Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Nars Blush-Orgasm & Albatross



Nars Blush in:
Orgasm & Albatross
Nars Orgasm:
This was my very first blush. I was wearing make up for five years before I got harassed into wearing blush by my mom and sister. On Christmas morning, I opened this up. I was so mad. I thought blush made me look like I was constantly sweating... Anyway, I gave it a try. I fell in love with it. Since then I've found other blushes I like as much, and a few more, but this is a great go-to blush. Deep throat is very comparable to Orgasm but it has a little bit more red. Orgasm is much more universal and looks great on all skin tones. My best friend is a completely different skin tone than I, and it looks just as good on WOC. If not better! The only thing I am not a huge fan of is that there is some glitter in this product. I prefer a matte cheek with a highlighted cheek bone. However the color is phenomenal. 4 out of 5 stars! I would not buy again however because I found a new HG blush! ... Review on MAC Pink Swoon coming soon...
Pros:
Great color pay off
Very versatile if you do other peoples make up-great on all skin tones
ALOT of product..lasts forever
Mirror in the package
Cons:
Glitter. Ugh.
Packaging. If you own nars products, you understand this one...
Not very long lasting if applied alone
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment