Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2010

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Review

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Review! The MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, commonly called MSF, is a great powder that I personally think is worth checking out. It is NOT for everyone however. The MSF naturals come in a great range of colors that suit the fairest girls to the darkest! It is awesome. I wear the medium in the summer and light medium in the winter. Heres how I use my MSF Natural. I use my MAC 137...awesome brush...and swirl it around in the powder until I see it has coated both sides of my brush. When that happens, I use one side of the brush on one side of my face, and the other on the other side of my face. It really does a great job of setting my foundation and helping me get that great staying power I'm always trying to achieve. It also creates a way smoother base for my bronzer. Because of this powder, my bronzer looks much better. Now I personally have mostly dry skin, therefore this is great. It doesn't exactly control oil like some powders are designed to do, but this is not designed to do that. It also can look quite chalky in photos but I'm not a model, so I could care a less. I would say this powder is ideal for someone who is looking for a setting powder with some good color to it and a great base for your bronzer. It also can be worn as a foundation...with sheer to medium coverage, when used with a MAC 181, or 182- kabuki brush. Any kabuki brush will work. My perscriptives kabuki is ama-zing! Lastly, it seems to last a very long time. I use probably twice a day, and it took me over 6 months to run out of my first. I'm on to my second!! Something is really exciting about that and I don't know why?

Okay! Well!
I hope that helped.


Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment