Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

MAC Flourabundance Lipglass Review- Cream




So recently, I've been slacking on my blog because I've been so busy. And Im too excited to blog, because in two weeks! Im going to visit my boy..woo!! But, recently, I've found Flourabundance in my bottom drawer..the I dont use you drawer..and I had Underage in my car, so I grabbed for this instead. It is way better than underage, and I totally forgot. It is a milky baby pink, with a blue tone to it. It looks great on my skin, which is a medium in B.E or prob around a NC 30...it goes on opque, but doesn't bring out fine lines or chapped skin. Also, as you wear it, it warms up and really brightens your face. This lipglass seems to moisturize better than all the others too. I wear it alone all the time, but if I am going to a great baby pink lip, I'd definitely pair this with Angel, or possibly Cream Cup. Check it out the next time your at MAC you won't regret it!

5 stars for sure!

Hope this helps! :)
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment