Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

What I am loving!

So recently, I have been loving two MAC eyeshadows, Woodwinked (WW) and Shadowy Lady (SL). They are such a pretty combination on my NW20/25 skin. As a base I use Benefit Creasless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit. Then with a MAC 239 I put WW all over the lid and blend out and up with a MAC 224. Awesome on its own, but then, I take my 217 and 219..First with the 217 I pick up some SL and apply it on the outer crease area, heavily, then blend towards the center of my eye. Then with the 219 I take SL again and deepen the color. Under my eye, I take SL and draw it verrrrrry close to my lashes, and go over it with WW. Love it!! For the rest of my face I use:

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation # 30
MAC MSF Natural Medium
MAC Blooming Blush
NARS Albratross
MUFE Lash Fibers
Chanel Mascara
MAC Shroom as a brow highlight and Nylon as an inner corner highlight
MAC Myth Lipstick
MAC Oyster Girl Lipglass
In Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment